Wednesday, May 22, 2013

If I Could Describe my Dream-Car...

    When I was a teenager I always dreamed of designing and making my own car...  You know, like Ferruccio Lamborghini.  I had drawings, mechanical, artistic and drafting, complete with all views.  The thing is, unlike the Lamborghini, I always dreamed of an ultra-quiet, ultra-efficient, sporty looking, high performance electric or hybrid car.  Yes, I'm sure MANY people thought of making hybrids years before they made their way into our world as manufactured vehicles.  The thing is, when gas was at $1.00 / gallon there wasn't much motivation to develop such vehicles.  Today, on the other hand, I see the vehicles of my dreams being made in a way I thought I'd never see in my lifetime.

...But I digress...

    Yesterday at the SAE, Noise,Vibration & Harshness (NVH) conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan I had the pleasure of looking over an AWESOME electric car.  I highly recommend it.  I just wish I could afford one.  Here...   Have a silent walk around with me...  because it left me speechless.



No comments:

Post a Comment